Terms of Purchase
By checking yes, you agree to the following Terms of Purchase regarding resold tickets and costumes:
- Transactions where costumes or tickets are resold by another Fete Finder Patron on Fetefinders.com are strictly between the Buyer and the Seller.
- Neither Fetefinders.com nor its owners accept any liability for moneys lost, items damaged, stolen, or any other claim relating to transactions between Buyer and Seller.
- While Fete Finder verifies the actual original purchase of a costume or ticket, the Patron/Buyer accepts all exchanges of their purchase at their own risk.
- You may not attempt to conceal your identity by using multiple Internet Protocol addresses or email addresses, or by any other means, to conduct transactions on the Site.
- You will not hold FeteFinders.com (Fete Finder LLC) liable if you do not comply with laws related to your transactions. We may provide law enforcement with information you provide to us related to your transactions to assist in any investigation or prosecution of you.
- If we are unable to verify or authenticate any information, tickets, or costumes you provide during any registration, ordering, purchase, posting, sale, authentication, delivery, payment or remittance process, or any other process, or if we are no longer able to verify or authorize your credit card or bank account information, we may refuse to honor all pending and future purchases made with those credit card or bank accounts and/or via any online accounts associated with those credit card or bank accounts. We may also prohibit you from using the site.